Shimstocks and Their Vital Role in Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry
Citation Information :
Shimstocks and Their Vital Role in Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry. Int J Prosthodont Restor Dent 2017; 7 (3):0-0.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
- Reliability of the evaluation of occlusal contacts in the intercuspal position. J Prosthet Dent 1993;70:320-3.
- Evaluation of pattern of occlusal contacts in lateral excursion using articulating paper and shim stock: An in vivo study. J Interdiscip Dent 2013;3:109-13.
- The use of shimstock to assess occlusal contacts: a laboratory study. Int J Prosthodont. 2002;15(4):347-52.
- Evaluation of occlusal contacts in the dental laboratory: influence of strip thickness and operator experience. Int J Prosthodont. 2000;13(3):201-4.
- Laboratory comparison of three occlusal registration methods for identification of induced interceptive contacts. J Prosthet Dent. 1991;65(4):483-7.