Should Research Publications for Dental Postgraduates be Compulsory?
Citation Information :
Should Research Publications for Dental Postgraduates be Compulsory?. Int J Prosthodont Restor Dent 2016; 6 (3):0-0.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Faculty mentors’ and students’ perceptions of students’ research self efficacy. Nurse Educ Today 2010 Feb;30(2):169-174.
- A systematic review of resident research curricula. Acad Med 2003 Jan;78(1):61-68.
- Research experiences, attitudes, and barriers to publishing among the dental postgraduate teachers: a cross sectional study. Indian J Dent Res 2014;25(4):454-458.
- Can teaching research methodology influence students' attitude toward science? Cohort study and nonrandomized trial in a single medical school. J Investig Med 2010 Feb;58(2):282-286.
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices around health research: the perspective of physicians-in-training in Pakistan. BMC Med Educ 2009 Jul;9:46.
- Knowledge, attitudes and barriers related to participation of medical students in research in three Arab Universities. Educ Med J 2012;4(1):e47-e55.