Implant-supported mandibular overdentures: Is single median implant sufficient?
Citation Information :
Implant-supported mandibular overdentures: Is single median implant sufficient?. Int J Prosthodont Restor Dent 2014; 4 (2):0-0.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- The first-choice standard of care for an edentulous mandible: a Delphi method survey of academic prosthodontists in the United States. J Am Dent Assoc 2012 Aug;143(8):881-889.
- Mandibular overdentures supported by a single implant. Minerva Stomatol 1993 Oct;42(10):469-473.
- Mandibular overdentures anchored to single implants: a five-year prospective study. J Prosthet Dent 1997 Aug;78(2):159-165.
- A randomized clinical trial comparing patient satisfaction and prosthetic outcomes with mandibular overdentures retained by one or two implants. Int J Prosthodont 2009 Jul-Aug;22(4):331-339.
- A prospective study of immediately loaded single implant-retained mandibular overdentures: preliminary one- year results. J Prosthet Dent 2007 Jun;97(6 Suppl):S126-S137.
- Biomechanical rationale for a single implant-retained mandibular overdenture: an in vitro study. Clin Oral Implants Res 2008 Mar;19(3):271-275.
- Influence of implant number on the biomechanical behaviour of mandibular implant-retained/supported overdentures: a three-dimensional finite element analysis. J Dent 2013 Mar;41(3):241-249.